I hope you are doing fantastically well, we are launching a new version today with a lot of improvements, I hope you will enjoy playing this patch!
- Assignments have been added and we integrated a full quest-line! The quest-line is here to serve as a tutorial.
- Your ship now houses an assignment panel allowing you to check your progress with more details than the HUD assignment tracker.
- Some items will now be more valuable depending on where you sell them, allowing you to engage in business
- The bridge of the ship can now be used to report issues or answer our surveys
- A speed special effect has been added to the bridge’s window
- New stun bomb model and animation
- New model and animation
- The Multiplayer now enables you to join others in battles throughout the galaxy! (Only the host can access the ship and trigger quests, resources are shared)
- All factions have new emblems
- The Acid Spitter weapon cores have been added to the game.
- Right clicking on the space map now allows you to pan the camera
- New sound effects for victory and defeat
- New iteration of the event UI
- All placeholder icons are gone
- New ship propulsion vfx
- The ship’s radar range is now invisible
- Ships will keep flying without fuel (at 30% speed)
- The prompt to refill you fuel and food reserve when leaving a planet or a space station will now only appear when one of them is below 50% to avoid spamming
- New BGM for hatcheries
- The countdown in rifts will now stop after the boss’ death
- New dialog UI
- The option menu now let’s you adjust the text size
- Pressing esc on the space map will instantly transfer you to the bridge
- Escape events will only trigger when kidnapped/imprisoned
- New fade in and out effect for all objects in the star map
- Your weapon reticle will now shrink when running
- Infinite treasure chests are no longer a thing (chests don’t go brrrrrrrrrrrr)
- Playing with a large FOV will not make you dizzy anymore
- Items should now be picked up correctly
- Choosing to answer the survey will close the game as intended
- The sound in the hotel cutscene will now be adjusted with your audio settings
- And many more bug fixes!!
We were a bit late for this patch, we'll try to release future updates on time!
Take care of yourself,
Anthony and Freeman
Anthony and Freeman